I am passionate about real estate and believe it shows in how I care for my clients. They put their trust in me, in return, I am determined to give them a smooth and successful transaction from the very first meeting all the way to closing. Their welfare and financial well being are always foremost in my mind. I am in contact with my clients throughout the entire transaction and answer any questions that may arise within a quick response time.
For sellers, I will expertly market your property to achieve the highest possible price in the current market. I will focus on a clear concise sales and service plan, including my innovative marketing tactics, international resources and connections in order to secure a buyer.
For my buyers, I will find exquisite properties that match your lifestyle, and help you negotiate the best price. Whether your interest is purely investment driven, or a great place to raise a family; with my knowledge of the area, I can help you achieve that goal.
I am a lifelong resident of the Northwest suburbs currently residing in Kildeer with my husband and two children. A Stevenson Alumni, with degrees from Drake University and The Sorbonne in Paris focusing on Art Education and Architectural Design. I can help in design and staging, quality and lifestyle transitions. I have had 20 years experience in the financial field, which has shown to be very valuable to my clients.
Secured my Real Estate license thru Kaplan University with the intent and drive to bring back great customer service, excellent marketing, including global marketing and the goal of successful results= happy clients.
- Awarded the network's President's Circle- top 3% of Residential Sales 2015
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Freelance Photographer/Artist
- International Real Estate Sales Experience and Connections
- Winner of the 2013 HGTV Doory Award for my Photography
- Multi Million Dollar Producer Annually